Controller / Accountant (#60099)
About the Job:
Mindwire Systems is seeking a Controller (Accountant) for one of our Valued Clients.
Client Location: Remote
Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Period end PUBLIC financial reporting and working paper preparation
- Financial management
- Budgeting, forecasting, and cash flow analysis
- Maintaining integrity of the accounting system and inputs
- Understanding, implementing and monitoring an adequate control environment
Requirements and Qualifications:
- MUST have experience in PUBLIC financial reporting
- MUST have a Professional Accounting Designation
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience; previous accounting firm experience a strong asset
- Accounting software literacy
- Intermediate to advanced level of MS Office Suite proficiency (e.g., MS Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Literacy and ability to work with software and have a propensity to learn new software
- Understanding, implementing and monitoring an adequate control environment.
- Knowledge in Chart of Account rationalization is an asset.
How to Apply:
To apply for this and other suitable exciting opportunities with Mindwire Systems Ltd., you can apply online through the button on the top right.
Please email Vanessa at Vanessa.email@example.com with an attached copy of your CV.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.