IT Solution Architect (#60118)
About the Job:
Mindwire Systems is seeking an IT Solution Architect to work in a fast-paced environment a full time permanent position for one of our largest private company
Client Location: Gatineau, QC.(On-site).
- Provide business outcome-driven guidance and advice to help business and IT leaders make the right technology investment and execution decisions
- Participate in planning, definition and high-level design of the solutions and exploration of solution alternatives
- Lead the development and communication of technical solutions in the projects
- Oversee and facilitate the research, evaluation, and selection of hardware and software technology and product standards
- Provide technical and analytical guidance to project team and ensure that quality standards and best practices are respected
- Design, document, and update project solution architecture with business portfolio peers
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
- 10 + years of IT experience
- 5 + years of pertinent work experience as an IT Solutions Architect
- 5 + years of progressive experience in a leadership role or management role within a mature IT environment
- Cloud computing (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) in Microsoft Azure. Knowledge AWS and GCP.
- Knowledge of enterprise technology, application and integration architectures
- Understanding of system development life cycle methodologies, IT Service Management (ITSM) and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
How to Apply:
To apply for this and other suitable exciting opportunity with Mindwire Systems Ltd., you can apply online through the button on the top right.
Please email Rasha at email@example.com with an attached copy of your RESUME.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.