Innovation Technology Analyst (#60208)
About the Job:
Mindwire Systems is seeking an Innovation Technology Analyst for a Permanent Opportunity with one of our Valued Private Sector Clients.
Client Location: Gatineau, QC
Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Align innovation investments with corporate strategy, focusing on operational excellence and digital transformation;
- Increase agility through vendor and partner innovation capabilities;
- Develop Cost Analysis for Innovative Initiatives options;
- Research, assess and validate various technology solutions from various providers in order to document gap analysis with recommendations;
- Research, evaluate and enable new technologies and ideas to determine their potential to grow our various businesses;
- Create executive level reports that are consumable by non-IT resources;
- Work on any enterprise-scale deliverables identified by Innovation architects.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology or related field;
- 5+ years of professional experience in business analysis, architecture with demonstration of innovation and change management capacity;
- Needs experience engaging with different technologies and working on numerous PoCs in an innovative and trial fashion.
How to Apply:
To apply for this and other suitable exciting opportunities with Mindwire Systems Ltd., you can apply online through the button on the top right.
Please email Linda at email@example.com with an attached copy of your CV.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.