Cyber Security Solutions Architect (#60278)
About the Job:
Mindwire Systems is seeking a Cyber Security Solutions Architect for a multi-year contract opportunity with one of our Valued Crown Corporation Clients.
Client Location: Ottawa, ON (Remote)
Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Oversee the delivery of the security solution design based on business, operational, technical and security requirements, as well as IT strategies
- Assess the technology solutions for compliance to the Client’s Cyber Security directives and standards
- Apply a threat modeling approach to cyber security risk measurement and reporting
- Contribute to the development of the overall Cyber Security Solution Architecture processes, tools, standards, and templates
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 10 + years of recent relevant work experience in the IT field
- 5+ years of experience in developing solutions architecture
- 5+ years of IT security experience
- 5+ years of experience working in a cyber assessment program
- Demonstrated experience in the development and application of security policies and security technical standards
- Demonstrated experience with different architecture and design techniques (e.g., object-oriented, top- down, structured analysis and component-based design) and tools
- Demonstrable knowledge of Canadian Financial Market Infrastructures
- Demonstrated knowledge of Cyber Security assessment frameworks such as: (NIST 800.53, ISO 27001 and 27002)
How to Apply:
To apply for this and other suitable exciting opportunities with Mindwire Systems Ltd., you can apply online through the button on the top right.
Please email Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org with an attached copy of your CV.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.