Senior and Intermediate Back End Developers
On behalf of our client, Brainhunter Systems is seeking Senior and Intermediate back end developers to join their world-class team. Our client is building exciting technology to deliver mentoring, networking and informal development experiences. Their products offer innovative solutions to help clients evolve and adapt their current programs to address the challenges of the modern day workplace. Their clients include Fortune 1000s like the Royal Bank of Canada (RBC), PWC, Adidas, General Electric, Telus, Johnson & Johnson, post-secondary academic institutions across Canada, and diversity networks like Ascend and Black Professionals In Tech Network (BPTN).
Our client is seeking back end developers who will build, test, and maintain the web application and infrastructure written in NodeJS.
What You’ll Bring:
- Experience working with any of the following:
- RESTful APIs (ExpressJS),
- Databases (MongoDB, BigQuery),
- Microservices (Cloud functions),
- Unit/Integration testing (Jest),
- Enterprise Integrations (SAML, ADFS, OIDC, Okta, AzureAD, etc.)
- A pragmatic and business-oriented work ethic and attitude.
- Strong problem solving skills
You'll Thrive In This Role If:
- You believe that getting the product to the hands of users as fast as possible is the best way to learn about how to solve their problem.
- You deeply care about who we're building for and understand the impact of the product you're shipping.
- You understand the importance of shipping with speed and quality in a world of limited time and resources and that done is better than perfect.
- You have a proven track record of success in building production-level software.
- You are familiar with full-stack development and have some experience in front end.
- You have intrinsic interests in how Modern Web Technologies are evolving like Angular, Typescript, RxJS, NodeJS, etc.
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive health & dental benefits
- Employee assistance program (support for mental health, family & relationship, child & eldercare, work & career, legal, financial, and more)
- Flexible time off (vacation days, flex days, health days, winter holiday closure, Summer Fridays)
- Home office set up allowance
- Monthly fitness stipend
- Monthly internet and phone stipend
- Parental benefits program
- Permanently remote in Canada (options to work short-term abroad)
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle and needs
How to Apply:
- Online: Apply online now at www.Brainhunter.com
- Email: If you would prefer to email a copy of your resume for later review, we would be pleased to consider your resume for future upcoming opportunities, please send resume, availability and compensation expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: While we appreciate and welcome all applications, only those who satisfy employment eligibility in Canada and meet the qualifications for the role will be contacted.