Programmer-Analyst, Operations & Asset Management ERP (#60402)
About the Job:
Mindwire Systems is seeking the services of a Programmer/Analyst, Operations and Asset Management ERP Permanent Opportunity with one of our Valued Private Sector Clients.
Client Location: Ottawa, ON
Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Expertise in Asset Management, Supply Chain, Job Planning and knowledge in estimation of fleet work.
- Provide functional expertise, mainly in operational areas, related to configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting, and monitoring performance of systems and service agreements to ensure that ongoing service-delivery standards are met
- Maintain and apply knowledge of the application landscape, partnering with technical and functional staff to improve usage of ERP systems to ensure full capabilities are being leveraged
- Proactively identify opportunities to enhance and expand enterprise application functionality with stakeholders, recommending and fulfilling collaborative action plans appropriate to the application landscape and business needs
- Configure / develop reports, dashboards, business forms and workflows to satisfy business requirements and improve operational efficiencies.
- Responsible for process design during ERP design, including creation, review and approval of detailed “to be” business scenarios, processes, workflows and use cases.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Post-secondary education in a related field such a Computer Science or Information Technology
- 5+ years business and ERP experience
- Experience with ERP enterprise systems or system implementations, configuration, and design related to construction project planning and execution including material management, time entry and invoicing
- Strong knowledge of relevant domain processes in Operations (Asset Information, Risk and Review, and Life-cycle Development).
- Experience with ITIL and change management best practices
- Strong computer skills; proficient in the use of office productivity and collaboration tools
How to Apply:
To apply for this and other suitable exciting opportunities with Mindwire Systems Ltd., you can apply online through the button on the top right.
Please email Biljana Zelenovic at email@example.com with an attached copy of your CV.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.