Cyber Security Solutions Architect – Job # 60406
About the Job:
Mindwire Systems is seeking a Cyber Security Solutions Architect for a multi-year contract opportunity with one of our Valued Crown Corporation Clients.
Client Location: Ottawa, ON (Remote)
Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Oversee the delivery of the security solution design based on business, operational, technical and security requirements, as well as IT strategies
- Assess the technology solutions for compliance to the Client’s Cyber Security directives and standards
- Apply a threat modeling approach to cyber security risk measurement and reporting
- Contribute to the development of the overall Cyber Security Solution Architecture processes, tools, standards, and templates
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 10 + years of recent relevant work experience in the IT field
- 5+ years of experience in developing solutions architecture
- 5+ years of IT security experience
- 5+ years of experience working in a cyber assessment program
- Demonstrated experience with SIEM & EDR platforms. (Splunk & Tanium are assets).
- Demonstrated experience in the development and application of security policies and security technical standards
- Demonstrated experience with different architecture and design techniques (e.g., object-oriented, top- down, structured analysis and component-based design) and tools
- Demonstrable knowledge of Canadian Financial Market Infrastructures
- Demonstrated knowledge of Cyber Security assessment frameworks such as: (NIST 800.53, ISO 27001 and 27002)
How to Apply:
To apply for this and other suitable exciting opportunities with Mindwire Systems Ltd., you can apply online through the button on the top right.
Please email or call Nick Bann at firstname.lastname@example.org or (613) 799 - 3928
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.