BH – Senior Product Manager - Permanent
On behalf of our SaaS, network monitoring client, Brainhunter Systems is seeking a talented Product Manager to lead a team of developers and take their product to the next level with automated network insights. Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record in successful product definition and delivery with a focus on data analytics, visualization and anomaly detection.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be a fully engaged product owner, from ideation, development, and through the launch of innovative capabilities
- Manage requirements and scrum process for an engineering team
- Engage directly and regularly with customers to gain in-depth understanding of their business processes and product needs
- Validate requirements and resulting product with customers and customer success team to ensure value delivery to the customer
- Contribute to a long term product vision, help define and communicate the roadmap both internally and to customers
- 5+ years of product management experience, with demonstrated success in bringing products and features to market.
- Demonstrated strength managing technical requirements for a scrum team.
- Familiarity with the environments and needs of large enterprise customers.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
Bonus points if you have these skills or experiences:
- Solid knowledge of networking, monitoring or application synthetics preferred
- Strength and depth in machine learning, business intelligence, data analytics and visualization
How To Apply:
- Online: Apply online now at www.Brainhunter.com
- Email: If you would prefer to email a copy of your resume for later review, we would be pleased to consider your resume for future upcoming opportunities, please send resume, availability and compensation expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: While we appreciate and welcome all applications, only those who satisfy employment eligibility in Canada and meet the qualifications for the role will be contacted.