Service Designer (Permanent) – Victoria
On behalf of our client, Brainhunter Systems is seeking an experienced Service Designer to join their team in a full time, permanent position. Our client is a software development company that creates and implements innovative technology solutions. Thriving on tackling challenges and developing solutions that help people and businesses do what they do even better.
Note: Candidates must be located in or willing to relocate to Victoria, B.C. and eligible to work in Canada.
- Collaborating and managing the end-to-end journey of a product, from initial concept through to delivery for the client.
- Full cycle strategy including user research, gap analysis and journey mapping.
- Developing visual communications and infographics including presentation materials, service blueprints, user journey maps, and other user experience design artefacts.
- Look for commonalities in activities across services where solutions could be made.
- Planning and facilitation of workshops and presentations
- Client management and engagement
- Contributing to the development of information architecture, UI design and user flows.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in Service Design and/or as a Product Owner/Manager, in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- A strong portfolio that clearly demonstrates strengths in both UX and visual design skills.
- Experience working on an agile development team.
- Experience managing client relationships.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate, coach and mentor others.
- Experience creating, developing, and executing facilitation and planning workshops.
- Experience developing visual communications and infographics that are citizen-centred.
- An aptitude for learning and applying new digital technologies and tools.
Nice to have:
- IT experience in public sector environments.
- Certification in UX Design and/or Service Design.
- Training in user research, visual design, or UI design.
How To Apply:
- Online: Apply online now at www.Brainhunter.com
- Email: If you would prefer to email a copy of your resume for later review, we would be pleased to consider your resume for future upcoming opportunities, please send resume, availability and compensation expectation to: email@example.com
Please note: While we appreciate and welcome all applications, only those who satisfy employment eligibility in Victoria, British Columbia and meet the qualifications for the role will be contacted.