Business Systems Analyst (#60895)
About the Job:
Mindwire is currently seeking a Senior Business Systems Analyst to work for our valued Crown Corporation client.
The position is located in Ottawa
Work Environment – Hybrid (2 days/week in office)
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Participate in a Scrum team to gather and convert business requirements into specifications and user stories, help with the testing effort, and maintain documentation in the form of processes, procedures, and training material
- Obtain, document and oversee high-level needs and requirements for large scale IT enabled projects, using the Agile methodology
- Facilitate refinement sessions, ensuring requirements are understood by the development team
- Write, plan and execute test scenarios
- Coordinate user acceptance testing
- Work with the team to analyze, find and validate solutions to complex business problems
- Participate in the Business Analysis Community of Practice sharing experiences and ideas
- Participate in projects and testing activities and provide subject-matter expertise
How to Apply:
To apply for this and other suitable exciting opportunities with Mindwire Systems Ltd., you can apply online through the button on the top right.
Please email Vanessa at Vanessa.Lam@mindwire.ca
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- The health and safety policies require that all individuals entering the premises or working onsite must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with vaccines approved for use in Canada. The Consultant will be required to provide proof of vaccination prior to entering Bank premises.
- The Consultant(s) must have a smartphone, as it will be required for second factor verification code to gain access to Bank applications.
- University degree or college diploma in business administration, commerce, computer science or related field
- A minimum of five (5) years of demonstrated experience providing consultation in the development of business requirements as well as the delivery of business systems analysis, ensuring accurate consideration of people, processes, systems design and technology
- A minimum of three (3) years demonstrated experience with the agile software development methodology in the capacity of a business analyst, exemplifying the Agile mindset, valuing psychological safety, equal voice, visibility, transparency, purpose and belonging
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating meetings and workshops
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to change, working with a diverse group of partners and scrum team members while managing multiple tasks of varying complexities
- Demonstrated knowledge of high-available banking and payments systems
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP), Certification in Business Analysis (CCBA) or other relevant professional designations