Job Description – Project Manager
We are seeking a Project Manager to lead the delivery of implementation of new Document Control solution.
Some details on the role:
- Client : Oil and Gas
- Type of employment: Contract (initial 6-9 months until Dec 31, extendable).
- 3 days onsite and 2 days work from home.
- Reporting to Portfolio Manager and delivering on Client’s Project Delivery methodology
- Ability to keep business focused and manage scope
- Oversee all financial management and status reporting, including steerco and minutes (needs to be detail oriented)
- Create detailed plan for execution, working with stakeholders on approach to each facility in alignment with existing SPO OMS project team to ensure consolidate inquiries and changes to facilities with 2 projects running at same time
- Manage to the plan with rigor
- Oversee multiple BAs in delivery of process, analysis, Requirements traceability, and lead all Testing activities (development of test strategy, test cases, execution, reporting test results)
- Oversee the Design and Solution Architecture efforts in leading Solution Architect and all PDM deliverable
- Keeping on top of risks and issues and ensuring up to date risk register
- Overseeing change management lead in assurance of proper OCM
- Overseeing the technical change management efforts to ensure all critical artifacts and processes are followed.
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org